Looking for an alternative to those bland, ugly wire dog crates? Don’t want to or have the skills to build your own dog crate? We’ve found some of the best decorative dog crates available which still do the job but look a whole lot better.
Wooden dog crate with a divider
We love this PawHut design with the sliding barn doors.
This PawHut wooden dog crate with divider is a great option for those looking for a stylish and functional crate for their furry friend. The crate is made of sturdy wood and features a sliding barn door divider, making it perfect for two smaller dogs or a growing puppy. The crate also has a large tabletop on top, which is ideal for displaying your favorite pieces or keeping supplies nearby.
In addition to its stylish design, this crate is also very durable. The wood construction is strong and can withstand even the most active dogs. The crate also has a non-toxic finish, so you can rest assured that your dog is safe and sound.
- Versatility: This pawhut crate can be used as a single or double cage, or even as a room divider. This makes it the perfect solution for any pet household, regardless of size.
- Durability: It’s made of sturdy steel and particle board, so you can rest assured that it will withstand even the most active dogs.
- Style: Divider features a stylish rustic farmhouse design that will complement any home décor.
- Convenience: and it comes with a large tabletop on top, making it ideal for displaying your favorite pieces or keeping supplies nearby.
Corner Dog Crate
Would a corner unit be better suited to your room layout?
UniPaws Corner Dog Crate
This UniPaws corner dog crate is a great option for those looking for a crate that can fit into a smaller space. The crate is designed to fit into a corner of your room, freeing up valuable floor space. The crate is also made of high-quality materials and features a fine mesh door that provides visibility and ventilation.
UniPaws corner dog crate comes in a walnut or grey finish and a lovely fine mesh that helps with visibility and ventilation. The top even takes a whopping 81kg of weight so more than suited to use as a corner table or even a tv stand.
End Table Dog Crate
Need something to pop your coffee cup/wineglass on?
This PawHut wooden dog crate with end table top is a great option for those looking for a crate that can double as a piece of furniture. The crate has a stylish design and features a wooden lattice effect that will complement any home décor. The crate also has a sturdy top that can be used as an end table, making it a perfect addition to your living room or bedroom.
This striking design from PawHut is definitely unique and moves away from the bars or mesh commonly seen in crates and replaces that with a modern wooden lattice effect. Definitely not one for chewers but for those happy and content to chill in a crate for a short period, this could be just the thing.
Decorative Metal Dog Crate
Looking for something as sturdy as a metal wire crate but better looking?
The Smonter heavy duty dog crate has an ornate ‘Y’ pattern to the metal which not only looks good but has the dual purpose of being bite proof due to the shape.
The welded steel bar crate has a non toxic finish and double locks on the door.
Multifunctional Dog Crate
PawHut once again hits the mark with this multifunctional dog crate.
Strikingly different with its diamond mesh and 360-degree view, this is perfect for those dogs who don’t like to feel enclosed.
It can be used as an end table, bedside table, or tv stand and comes complete with a soft, washable cushion.
Ready to start crate training your dog?
All articles on tetradog.com are written by qualified behaviorist and dog trainer, Cheryl Walker.
- · Foundation degree (Level 5) in canine behaviour management
- · WSDA instructor (World Scent Dogs Association) and level 1 competition judge
- · ADTB Puppy level instructor Diploma
- · Diploma in Puppy Training
- · Diploma in canine behavior training
- · Canine First Aider
- · Veterinary Support Assistant Diploma
- · Completed Dr. Ian Dunbar’s Sirius academy
- · Owner of an extraordinary working Cocker spaniel called Huckleberry